I love to blog. I began in spring of 2005 and haven't stopped. The majority of my writing is on livejournal.com because I love its security features. But, more recently, I've been inspired by friend's "picture a day" posts. I love to take pictures, and am exciting about finding new ways to be creative and to try to look out for the little things around me that might inspire me.
So, I'm going to try in 2010 to post a picture a day. A picture of something for which I am thankful. A picture that makes me smile. Some days I might make comments. Might write prayers or prose. I'm not sure, but I'm excited to see how this might evolve.
I pray it will make me a better photographer. A better writer. But most of all, I hope it will make me a better person. Too often life sucks the joy from us. We are so beat down by the things in life that we could worry about or stress over that we forget all the times we smile.
So, here's to the journey. The Journey of my Grateful Heart.
Em
Wicked Sale
3 years ago

2 comments:
I love it!!! For as long as I've known you, you've taken beautiful pictures. I look forward to seeing all of the pictures you'll take and reading the stories you'll tell!
Thanks. I suck at the every day thing. But I've taken a picture every day. Today I HAVE TO dump some from my camera!
You're sweet!!! E
Post a Comment