skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Journey of a Grateful Heart
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Birthdays and More
Today I'm grateful for cameras--especially ones with ISO. For birthdays. And for friends along the way.
Today was a good day. Even if he doesn't want me to take his picture.
2 comments:
Lynda
said...
Great lighting and contrast in this photo!
December 28, 2009 at 10:06 PM
Emily
said...
Thanks. I like it a lot....grins.
December 29, 2009 at 12:23 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Emily
A young woman, friend, pastor trying to remember what is most important this world of darkness, distraction, and dismissal. A place of grateful, joyful, prayerful pictures, thoughts, and memories.
View my complete profile
Those I Love
Beauty Tips for Ministers
Wicked Sale
3 years ago
Hugh's Pew
21+ Great Dhh Wohnung - Wohnen in 41844 Wegberg BÖCKER-Wohnimmobilien GmbH - Ihr - Das in einer sackgasse gelegene haus, .
4 years ago
Drowning in the Shallow End
An Advent Prayer
10 years ago
journey of hope
Sin and the Sinner... What Do We Do With That?
12 years ago
Erica's Updates
Using my words
13 years ago
The Strength of Faith
Transition - New Feed
14 years ago
the world's .......
the history of reincarnation
16 years ago
2 comments:
Great lighting and contrast in this photo!
Thanks. I like it a lot....grins.
Post a Comment