Saturday, March 13, 2010

A List

I'm thankful for:

  • Time with a four-year-old. One who asks to see me and lets me hug and kiss him.  Who likes to be tickled and to read with me.  
  • Dr. Seuss--even if Fox is Socks is unable to be read by mere mortals and if the Lorax is really depressing.  Green Eggs and Ham might be the best book of all time.
  • Being at the right place at the right time.
  • Having a sermon not only be written easily and quickly--but BEFORE Saturday!
  • New music and Pandora!
  • The ability to write.  Even if I'm not always eloquent
  • My family.  My friends
  • Seeing those I love happy.  Truly happy.
  • Meeting new people and the butterflies that sometimes brings.
  • Those who love me enough to let me be angry.
  • Great song lyrics
  • You.
All my love--
Emily 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Emily! thank you so much for taking the time to leave me that beautiful comment on my blog.
It means the world to me that so many people care.

I hope that you have a fantastic day.
xxx