But, there was a lot of good:
There was snow.
I saw it begin out the windows of a beautiful church during a beautiful homegoing for a beautiful woman. Watching the snow out the window, it was as if she was sending fairy dust down on her family. It was touching and poignant.
Here's the church....
Here's the view out my window later on.....
After a rough week, I almost wondered if the snow came because God wanted me to STAY HOME!! See, almost no one went outside!
But, smiles and grins and pancakes can make any day a good day. Seeing the world through the eyes of a smart, handsome, loving four-year old is a wonder that I always appreciate. He is a testament to what God can do.
Silly and creative....In a skull cap. (HA HA HA)
Clark Kent in Daddy's glasses.....
And a smile that makes the world melt away
Then, after a long week a little girltalk with a highschooler does the soul good. Even better when she's sitting in her grandmother's hospital room, because all she wants is for her grandma to be ok......
Isn't she lovely?
And then, when I was beaten and broken and frustrated. The sun came out, and there was a rainbow.
Do you see it? (just under "Collins Point")
It was as if it was just set there for me. God is good.
God is Good, and I am grateful.
Praying you see the good in your life.
All my love and thanks--
Em









No comments:
Post a Comment