Monday, March 01, 2010

February

February was hard.  Not that I wasn't grateful.  It was just hard.


I was a real pastor--6 funerals 4 weeks.


I was a real friend--death, life, sickness, health, poverty, wealth.


I was a real daughter--even if I was caring for parents who didn't birth me.


I worked hard, played hard, loved hard, and lived hard.  There were lovely times.  Let me just show you.

































There was bowling and snow and cute boys.  And funny faces and games and dinners and breakfasts.  I wish I had pictures of tears dried, potato soup, chicken salad, hundreds of sixth graders, spiritual gifts, blackberries and more.  But I don't.  March will be better.  I promise.  I am grateful for the experiences and praying for more sunshine and fewer clouds.




I love and have missed you all. I am grateful for your presence in my life and the way you've supported me. I'm grateful for the growth that comes in tough months.


And I'm grateful to be blogging. Again.

No comments: